Gary P., Former Client
Kenneth S., Former Client
Anthony R., Former Client
Does This Sound Like You?
You’re a good person, living a good life. You came to Key West on vacation, looking to have a good time. Or, maybe you live here, and you were enjoying a night on the town. And, you did something out of character. You made a mistake. You were arrested and have pending charges. We understand. And, we’re here to help.
Are you scared about how the arrest will impact your life?
Do you fear that your future is in jeopardy?
Are you confused about the process and what will happen?
Our Process Is Clear and Simple . . .
We learn your hopes, plans, and dreams, so we can create a strategy to get your life back.
We analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the case, explore all possible defenses, negotiate a potential plea agreement, and present our analysis to you.
We present our analysis to you, and we make a recommendation that will protect your time, money, and reputation. You decide, and then we launch the plan.
Why Choose Us?
We all make mistakes. Sometimes, while on vacation, a mistake can lead to an arrest. Or, worse – being falsely accused. We know you are a good person, and we are here to help ensure your future is not destroyed by an arrest.
We are a law firm that defends good people – tourists and locals – who made a mistake or are wrongfully accused. We believe that one bad mistake should not ruin the rest of your life. And, we believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
Key West Criminal Defense, PLLC is a team of attorneys and paralegals that have represented 1,000s of people, just like you, in situations just like your’s. And, the results are incredible. We have helped 1,000s of clients put their minds at ease, while we get their cases dismissed or achieve a result that protects their future and their record.
We don’t measure ourselves by the number of cases we open or the amount of money we make.
We measure our success entirely by the results we obtain for our clients and the difference we make in their lives.
We have committed our professional lives to providing impeccable criminal defense services and treating our clients with empathy and compassion.
Our sole focus is to help you get your life back in order. And, we strive to help you become a better person, who has learned and grown from this unfortunate experience.
We leverage technology, intelligent systems, and best communication practices to minimize the impact this will have on your life.
In most cases, we can handle your case without you ever having to attend a court hearing.
95% of our clients never have to return to Key West to attend court, and the other 5% generally only have to attend one court proceeding.
95% of our clients avoid a criminal conviction.
99% of our clients do not receive a jail sentence.
We resolve 90% of our cases in less than 4 months.
Every case, client, situation and charges are different.
We Get Results For People Just Like You . . .
In Situations Just Like Your’s
Spring Breaker, charged with possession of cocaine. Charges dropped.
Tourist and father of two wrongfully arrested for domestic battery. Case dismissed!
College student, charged with battery in a supposed bar fight. Case dismissed.
Local man, husband, and father of two, charged with DUI. Case reduced to Reckless Driving.
19 year-old, wrongfully accused of burglary, retains the firm to take his case to trial. After only 20 minutes of deliberation, jury votes Not Guilty!
Some Of Our Clients Have Worked For
In Their Words…
I was on vacation to Key West in May of 2016. My girlfriend and I got arrested after a day-drinking escapade. Mr. Fowler had it all dismissed without myself or her having to return to the Keys. So professional, polite, understanding of our situation and a relatable person. I more than highly recommend them if you are ever in the Keys and end up in 'cuffs! Thank You! You're amazing!
I couldn't have asked for a better lawyer/law firm!
This team is great! I experienced the utmost care and respect. I got the results I wanted, with compassionate and professional service. I highly recommend this firm!
Located In Old Town, Key West
We Are Only A Click Away